SEAPA products are purpose built to simplify and increase efficiency of farming methods that include: sub-tidal, intertidal and floating oyster farming systems. Their primary goal is to provide the aquaculture industry with improved growing systems by offering practical, efficient and durable alternatives to current farming systems.
SEAPA works in collaboration with farmers to design products to suit their particular growing conditions and management systems.
The SEAPA 600 series is the original, highly productive system for longline farming, however with appropriate end cap and attachment clip system selection, the baskets can be adapted to suit a range of alternate farming systems and methods. Automation is also an option. The basket shape is purpose designed to facilitate ’rumbling’, and in turn, provides the perfect platform to develop a well cupped oyster with a clean shell and high meat content.
• Suit intertidal and subtidal systems• Spat through to grow out• Can be automated• Easy to handle and manage• Suits most shellfish species• Securely holds stock with easy access• Available with streamline and/or premium end caps to suit application• Available in 15 Litre volume.
The SEAPA 800 baskets are available in 25, 34 and 45 Litre volumes, offering a wide scope for elevated stocking densities. The 800 Series has PREMIUM END CAPS designed to wide versatility in farming methodologies, including floating, adjustable Long line, Rack and rail, or and Sub tidal.
Available in 12mm, and 20mm mesh sizes, the range targets conditioning oysters for market. The larger end cap circumference allows for bigger, flatter growing area and the basket shape is purpose designed to facilitate ’rumbling’, and in turn, provides the perfect platform to develop a well cupped oyster with a clean shell and high meat content.The SEAPA 800 baskets securely holds stock with easy access from hinged door at one end. The unique design also enables conveyor automation -including automated door opening and closing.
• Designed to complement existing infrastructure including rack and trellis systems
• Bigger, flatter growing area
• Accommodates larger stocking densities
• Suits intertidal and subtidal use, can be laddered
• Suits a wide variety of cultured species
• Can be automated
• Available in 25, 34 and 45 Litre volumes
Contact SEAPA's US representative today with your requirements:
Sean Grizzell, Business Development Manager - North America
Tel. 817 219 1591